Let’s get ready for Christmas!
Here is my new Batman Christmas ball crochet pattern.
Easy to follow description, quick to make, and a very joyful and lovely gift for a Batman fan and for your Christmas tree! 🙂
This is a PDF file to download, not an actual item.
- Cotton yarn weight sport: grey, black, yellow.
- Metal crochet hook No.0 / 1.75 mm
- Yellow and black felt
- Stuffing or plastic ball
- Yarn needle
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or remaining yarn) unless otherwise specified.
This pattern is written in American terms:
- MR – magic ring
- ch – chain stitch
- sl st – slip stitch
- sc – single crochet
- invdec -invisible decrease
- inc – increase
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- tr – treble crochet
- BLO – crochet through the back loop only
- cluster – 3 tr into 1 loop with 1 peak
- FO – fasten off, 1 sl st in the next st, tighten it.
- FO invisibly (Fasten off invisibly) – insert the end of yarn into a tapestry needle, then insert the needle into the front loop of each st of the last round, pull tight to close the hole, and weave in the yarn end.
Check out more home decor patterns in the section “Crochet Patterns”
Copyright 2020 of LaCigogne. This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
Thank you for shopping with LaCigogne!