Looking for a crochet pattern to make the robots and Galactic heroes? You found it here. Use my C3PO Amigurumi crochet pattern and make your own C3PO crochet toy. Amigurumi robot C3PO will be a perfect gift for a person who loves Galactic heroes.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive C3PO Star wars amigurumi pattern in PDF digital file with crochet description and crochet steps photos. C3PO amigurumi pattern is a 22-page document.
Amigurumi toy robot C-3PO is made of 100 % cotton yarn, stuffed with polyester. Also, ready to ship Amigurumi robot C-3PO is 29 cm / 11 in (tall) if you use specified yarn.
What do you need to make the toy:
1.For this item I used:
– orange yarn, 2 skeins (Phildar, Phil cotton 3, Melon, 50g, 121 m, for crochet hook 2.5-3)
– black -1 (Phildar, Phil cotton 3, Noir, 50g, 121 m, for crochet hook 2.5-3)
– beige – 1 (Phildar, Phil cotton 3, Ecru, 50g, 121 m, for crochet hook 2.5-3)
2. Crochet hook (I used 1,5 mm hook and 1 mm)
3. Yarn needle
6. Thread for embroidery: gray, yellow, red, brown, black, blue, white
8. Wire for legs and hands
9. 2 oval cardboards or plastic (3.5×4.5mm/1.3*1.7in) for feet
10. Buttons for eyes 10 mm/3.9in
Some words about the pattern:
Skill level: Intermediate / Advanced
The language: English
This pattern is written in American terms:
MR – magic ring
ch – chain stitch
sl st – slip stitch
sc – single crochet
invdec – invisible decrease
inc – increase
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns here
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Ravelry, Etsy and LoveCraftsCrochet
Copyright 2017 of LaCigogne. This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.