Looking for a crochet pattern to make the Galactic heroes? You found it here. Use my Chewbacca Amigurumi crochet pattern and make your own Chewbacca crochet toy. Amigurumi Chewbacca will be a perfect gift for a person who loves Galactic heroes and it is a lovely gift for Star wars fans-kids!
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive Star wars amigurumi crochet pattern Chewbacca in PDF digital file with crochet description and crochet steps photos.
Also, Chewbacca crochet ready to ship toy is 35 cm / 13.7 in (tall) if you use specified yarn.
What do you need to make your own Chewbacca toy:
1. For this item I used:
– 2 skeins of fluffy yarn brown and 2 skeins – beige (I used Bergere de France, Plume brun rouge, Plume orge),
– grey cotton yarn for hands (Phildar, Phil cotton 3, mineral, 50g, 121 m),
– for the bag: 1 skein of beige cotton yarn (Phildar, Phil cotton 3, chanvre), 1 skein of brown cotton yarn (Phildar, Phil cotton 3, havane),
– embroidery thread: white, black and blue for eyes, black for a nose, brown and beige for a mouth.
2. Crochet hook 5 steel/2 mm
3. Yarn Needle
9. Cardboard for feet
10. Watercolour black pencil or black crayon
About the pattern:
Skill level: Intermediate
Note: This pattern is written for long pile yarn. I don’t give any guarantees for the result of the toy Chewbacca if you don’t use long pile yarn.
This pattern is written in American terms:
MR – magic ring
ch – chain stitch
sl st – slip stitch
sc – single crochet
invdec – invisible decrease
inc – increase
dc – double crochet
hdc – half double crochet
tr – treble crochet
cluster (it’s just for a belt)
Find more Amigurumi crochet pattern here
Copyright 2016 of LaCigogne. This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.