Christmas Rocking Horse toy is a beautiful Christmas decor and a lovely gift for Christmas. It brings us to our happy childhood and refreshes our sweet memories. Use my Christmas rocking horse pattern and make your own adorable rocking horse!
Rocking horse pattern is a ***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a crochet pattern in PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- Skill level: Intermediate
- I used Phildar Phil Coton 3 (weight sport). You can purchase this brand online. I purchase it on LoveCrafts. You can use any cotton or blended yarn (cotton/acrylic) as well.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or a piece of yarn) unless otherwise specified. Start making a head, then a body, this is a whole piece. Make separate ears, legs, rockers, saddle, mane, tail, and sew them at the end of the work.
- The finished toy is 22 cm / 8.6¨ if you use specified yarn and hook. The pattern can also work well with yarn of other weights, but the size of the finished toy will be different.
- The pattern is written in American terms.
What do you need for the Christmas Rocking horse pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport or DK: brown (2), dark brown (1), red (1), green (1).
2. Crochet hook 2 mm / US 5 steel
3. Black embroidery floss
4. Yarn needle
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
! NOT FOR INSTANT DOWNLOADS !
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh your Checkout page, please.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2021 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
Thank you for shopping with LaCigogne!