Crochet sparrow toy is suitable for children of all ages to play, can be used for home decoration, great as a souvenir gift for bird lovers, for baby shower, and ideal for photo shoots with babies! It will also be a very pleasant birthday and Christmas gift. Use my easy-to-follow sparrow crochet pattern and make your own cute sparrow!
PATTERN LANGUAGE: English.
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
About sparrow crochet pattern
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- You should work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker (or remaining yarn) unless otherwise specified.
- This pattern is written in American terms.
- Salvi the sparrow crochet pattern is a 10-page document.
- The sparrow crochet finished toy is 17 cm / 6.6 in if you use specified yarn and a crochet hook.
Materials for sparrow crochet pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: light brown, brown, dark gray, gray, and petrol blue.
2. Crochet hook 2 mm /5 US steel
3. Dark gray and white embroidery thread
4. Stuffing (polyester fiber)
5. 2 safety eyes (12 mm) or 2 beads for eye
6. Stitch marker
7. Yarn needle
Check out more crochet patterns in section “Patterns >>Amigurumi”
*Note for instant downloads:
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page after purchasing, just refresh the Checkout page.
Example: Downloads HERE
|Sparrow crochet pattern||1|
You should also receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright 2021 © LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré – LaCigogne – www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.