Toy wagon will be a perfect addition to the nursery decor, lovely gift for a toddler boy or girl. Use my toy wagon pattern and make your own adorable wagon!
Toy wagon crochet pattern is a ***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – not an actual item***
You will receive a crochet pattern in PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos.
- You will receive a PDF digital file with a crochet description and crochet steps photos (18).
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- Christmas toy wagon crochet pattern is a 5-page document.
- The Christmas toy wagon finished toy is 13 x 19 x10 cm / 5.1¨ x 7.4¨ x 3.9¨ if you use yarn weight sport and a specified crochet hook.
- Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker and work in rows, turning the piece at the end of each row.
- This pattern is written in American terms.
MATERIALS for toy wagon crochet pattern:
1. Cotton yarn weight sport: white, red, black
2. Crochet hook 2 mm / US 5 steel hook
3. Yarn needle
7. Stitch marker
8. Wire or fuzzy stick optional
9. Cardboard or plastic cover/box
Find more Amigurumi crochet patterns in the section PATTERNS – AMIGURUMI
You can also purchase my Amigurumi crochet patterns on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveCraftsCrochet
! NOT FOR INSTANT DOWNLOADS!
You can download your pattern on the CHECKOUT page immediately after purchase, just refresh your Checkout page, please.
You should receive an email with your download link from “LaCigogne shop”. Check your spam or junk inbox, please, if you do not see it in your email. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Open your email, and you see ”Download” on the top of the shopping table on the right side and “The name of your pattern” below it. This is your download link. Download it.
Copyright © 2021 LaCigogne.
This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it – download it on Adobe.com.
Due to the nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: “Pattern by Natalia Manfré “LaCigogne” – www.lacigognefr.com . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.
Thank you for shopping with LaCigogne!